The Global Entry card allows pre-approved frequent travelers to expedite customs clearance on arrival at certain US airports from abroad.
Step 1: Pay our service fee for checking and submitting your application to CBP for review by clicking on the Pay Now button. After we establish your GOES profile, we will give you a link to pay the additional $100 government fee for background and security checks.
Step 2: Download the relevant application form. Fill out one application per applicant.
Step 3: Send the form via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (832) 201-9600.
What are the costs?
In order to get a Global Entry card with us you will have to pay a $99.95 regular service fee or $149.95 expedited service fee. If your travel date is close we recommend that you choose the expedited service which means that your application will be processed within 24 hours within our company and submitted to CBP for review. The expedited service fee does not guarantee faster processing within the government system.
In addition to the service fee, you will need to pay a $ 100 government fee. It is payable with your credit card after your profile is established in the government system. Children under 18 must also pay both fees.
Once we match your application to your payment, we will pass it to one of our agents. They will check your application for mistakes, omissions and for consistence with CBP requirements. They will create a profile for you in the government system and enter your data. Once this task is complete, we will email you with an ID and password so you can access your profile and finalize your application by paying the government fee with your credit card. You will be able to schedule your Global Entry interview as soon as you receive a conditional approval notification.
Important: we cannot guarantee your Global Entry program approval. You may be denied in case you have a criminal record, an immigration violation or you provided false information on your application form. You can apply directly with CBP here: cbp.gov.
The benefits of using Passport and Visa Service:
- We will review every part of your application to make sure it is completed accurately and mistake-free as required by the government. We will send you an email if info is missing or is incorrect. On the other hand, government officials will approve or reject you application based on their criteria;
- Our specialists will assist you in completing your application if required;
- If we notice any issues with your application, we will give you specific tips to troubleshoot any potential problems. Government agencies give you just general information;
- Our experts submit your application to the government for you, you need not worry about the correct forms procedure;
- We respond promptly to all questions from clients, usually within 1 business day.